Monday, May 9, 2016

Be happy and stay happy......

It was 8th of May....Mother's Day.
So it is a day to be treated. My friends shared their programmes of going out, having self care, invited by children like that.....So I thought to make Mother's Day great what to do. Then came the idea, I am in charge of the beautiful part of the home. Let me make a surprise lunch served in banana leaves. This is the picture of the lunch I prepared.
 Pumpkin curry on the right side, from right top avail a veggie mix in grated coconut, sautéed zucchini, red spinach and green lentil, just above rasam, tomatoes in tamarind, papadum, fish fry with sautéed onion with chilly flakes, banana chips, mango pickle and a banana. All at home were thankful and they loved to have a nice lunch on a Sunday and also on Mother's Day cooked by the beloved mom. That gave immense happiness to me. Let any special day come,  children's health and happiness are the most important things for a loving and happy mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment