Thursday, April 16, 2020

#covid19# lockdown experience # Everyday is Beautiful ❤️


 
Everyday is beautiful it we treat so❤️
We always like to be occupied with any activities that matters good to us. Especially I love to be in touch with friends and family and to befriend with others wherever we are. Being an author of cookery books and blogs I used to test the food made mainly with my husband  and our young neighbor friend representing present generation. Yesterday I shared a new dish made, that was taro stem masala curry.
She asked me can I prepare our traditional dishes sambar and avial for them. Why not ? Agreed. That results in the happiness of today. In the evening all the veggies, curd and toordal reached our doorstep. 
Today morning started the task. Grandma’s cooking. Cilantro was not there in the veggies. 
I remembered when we were kids my mom never ever used cilantro in sambar. Because in early years cilantro was not having a place in vegetables. Of course cilantro gives a nice flavour in Sambar. If not  also  it is good. 
We both, me and my husband, cleaned and cut the veggies. By 11am the dishes were ready. It was packed and informed. Due to lockdown, social distancing is not allowing to come in. Made it ready for take away. We both the families had it for lunch. It was too delicious and traditional. Got the feedback 💯 ❤️ WoW ❤️ Being recognised and appreciated is something so special. Thank God for becoming successful and contented for the beautiful task of traditional dishes take away. 
Lot of childhood and teenage memories flooded in our minds during the task🎊🎉🎊
Let’s keep our mindset in a positive way to go ahead happy and healthy in this beautiful world 🌎

No comments:

Post a Comment