Friday, October 14, 2016

Lead a successful married life even if you are different....

Me and my husband are totally different by nature. He loves introspection while I loves to chat. He loves to stay at home I love to visit relatives. He won't like to do things in a systematic way I am just the opposite. It was so hard in my early phase to adjust.
My husband was so intelligent to tackle me, I think. He told 'why should we worry the things are not systematic at our home? It is our heaven, we can do as we wish. Let it be like it. See what's the problem here? We are happy right? We want to be happy. Let's go for a movie. Like that he diverted my attention from small things to make me join his team. Anyway without any hardships we succeeded and now we are very happy to be together for the last four decades. Even though we have differences we both have some common likes. We both love films. We love to dine out. We love cooking, photography, travel, reading and writing. I really appreciate him for his brilliant and positive approach to rail me into our marriage track. He was so kind and generous. Now he is a psychologist, he learned transactional analysis in his late thirties.
 Couples should know each other and respect each other. Differences will be there between spouses. Differences to a certain level is the basis of growth and development of the individuals. Differences are also beautiful and powerful. Enjoy the stage of being different and learn to live with your difference. But always treat your spouse as your true and real friend in your life. Work on your problems now and then to enjoy and embrace your married life.

No comments:

Post a Comment