Thursday, September 12, 2013

Enjoy your favourite activity.....




















Which is your favourite?  Is it gardening / travelling/ photography/ singing/dancing or
playing with children /grand children....These activities not bring you enjoyment, but also boost
your health. I love , teaching, capacity building skills and life skills to girls and women
entrepreneurs. These classes reminds me how important is to keep balance my life. It's
more for self- fulfilment and personal development. I believe in challenging my mind
to learn new skills and create ways to use my skills. I give relaxation to the senior women
of  a charitable organisation where I do service.
We ( me and my husband) prepare travel trips and explore areas by trekking, walking, which
increase muscle strength and endurance.





No comments:

Post a Comment