Thursday, September 12, 2013

Menopause - the midlife transition....

Forget what you have heard. Menopause may be the happiest time of your life. In the real world,
the midlife transition doesn't have to spell the end of anything - except pregnancy related issues.
Menopause can be described as a time of rebirth of your deepest self. It can be painful, but you
have to believe that you are going to come out of it with something beautiful.
 In my own experience , when I was going through it, I finally quit putting my things last and
started to find time for encouraging our (me and my hubby) passions like travel, photography,
volunteering and visiting our children abroad - which led me to success. I got real friends abroad,
started my own blog on cookery and wellness and writing. I learned jewellery making. It was a real blessing. I participated in an exhibition with my hand made jewellery at San Antonio, Texas.
   When my hormones started changing , I knew I needed to be healthy and I lost 22 pounds in three
years. Now I am maintaining my health through yoga, exercises, meditation and off course diet.
Women  remake themselves in midlife. They become entrepreneurs, take up volunteering,
 spiritual and cultural activities. They begin to understand that the time to do things is now
and they tend to live more in present moment instead of in the future or the past.
 Believe it or not, menopause is a true blessing for me physically and mentally.

Menopause is no big deal....it can't disrupt you in any way, otherwise you allows it.So forget the negative stories, get ready for your next energetic, creative phase.



No comments:

Post a Comment