Thursday, September 12, 2013

Mental Attitude

 "Wherever you go, go with all your heart. "
Mind is the most powerful weapon of your development. If your heart is with you , you can
be proactive and get involved in activities of your home, neighbourhood and society.
When I was in Perth, I was able to manage both
inside and outside. I joined a conversation group,
and tutored there. Joined school for seniors, participated in activities and also shared my knowledge in yoga, meditation and human resource development activities.
To me I enjoy my stay wherever I am, which
enriches me in sharing, writing, taking classes

and above all my own growth. These activities stimulates my mind. Mental stimulation is as important for brain as physical exercise for body.


I participated annual concert of the school. My suggestion of costume parade was welcomed at senior school, and allowed me to lead the parade. These are sweet and rich memories I cherish
in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment