Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Healthy Friendships

 People who have larger network of friends have greater life expectancies and fewer incidences of regrets. Healthy friendships involves give and take and results in a team spirit. A bunch of friends is always essential to enrich your life and improve your health.
       I treasure friendship. It's my passion to befriend beautiful people where ever I am. It is not that easy to find good friends every where. The effort you take to build healthy friendship will not be in vain, that helps you feel comfortable and happy in the new community.


A friend in need is a friend in deed.
The quote of Hubert H. Humphrey, reminds me the essence of friendship." The greatest healing therapy is friendship and love." That's true in my life.

with my friends in Australia

with my friends in USA

No comments:

Post a Comment