Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Work is Worship


During my visit in USA....busy at registration counter 
This famous quote "WORK IS WORSHIP" reminds me, AS YOU SO YOU REAP is the teaching in the Ramayana.
There is no doubt that we should work without any care for the result. Work is not only counted in this world but counts something for the next world also.
Life is dull without work. Life is fruitful and useful only if we work for ever.
No doubt Work is Worship is the main object of life. Laziness and dullness are the curse of life.
Work is the only concerns with men while reward is the concern in the hands of the Almighty.

Even during visit and stay away from home, we can make our self busy in engaging the activities of the neighbourhood and community. Don't let laziness rule your life, which leads to unwantedness and disappointment. Where ever I am, it is my duty to get engaged in my field and be busy in some way or other thus enjoying the value of work and my personal freedom. This attitude helps me to uplift the standard of my life in true sense in my senior citizen phase.

No comments:

Post a Comment