Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Delight in movement......keeps away stress....


 Always keep moving, whether dancing, walking, jogging, trekking, aerobics, yoga or in any form....
Movement and exercise is the powerful way to tap to into brain's pleasure circuit. Physical activity
prompts the release not just of dopamine and endorphins but also of norepinephrine and serotonin, two neurotransmitters targeted by antidepressants ,according to John Ratey, MD. It also increases levels of endocannabinoids and brain- derived neurotrophic factor.
You need to do something you love. Otherwise, it creates more stress.
To me exercise isn't something I have to do; it's something I want to do because it feels good.
The pleasure from yoga is that, it feels delicious to move slowly and smoothly, with strength
and sensuality. It helps me realize my curves are beautiful and perfect because they are me.
Keep moving to lubricate and massage the whole body and mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment