Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Let's Listen.....positve thinking...

I befriended this lady, and her views of aging wonders and touched my heart, let me share it.......
"I am eighty plus....I walk a bit slower...do everything slower....but in so doing it becomes an
accomplishment.. I enjoy nature, life, food, TV shows, reading, walking, self care like that the
is too long...A walk on the beach without a cane is the flavour of freedom; the flight of a bird
takes on a special meaning...The happiness of hearing from a grandchild...the knowledge that
your teachings have not fallen on deaf ears...the ability to still care for oneself and still do for
others. I am loved and blessed!!!"
    Let's hope we are all able to say this at eighty.......let's work out for it.....
 

No comments:

Post a Comment